This Blog made by Celestial a.k.a Choi Hee Chan. This BLOG is about anything about Super Junior(슈퍼주니어) oppa ^ ^. Hehe ^ ^;;. And If you want to take out a news or anything from here, please TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!. -ceL-

Read This First <3 [EDITED AT 2009.07.26]

Anyong,Hi5 Emoticon
Naneun Choi Hee Chan a.k.a ceL imnida.
. Please if you want to take out news or Super Junior's cy update, take out with full credits :]
. Or just wrote TAKKEN FROM.. {please, put the credits ya ^ ^, not funny if you don't put the credits T^T}
. Don't HOT LINK!
. Please credits ; www.superlovelyday.blogspot.com or link back[or, hee chan@superlovelyday *!!!! ^ ^!!!!*] <3



P.S: This blog really need your comment, so please give u'r comment. ^ ^
I think, just it, te, hihihi :] http://209.85.48.11/13558/133/emo/akhjdmayu.gif


... new update ...
hihihi ^ ^ http://209.85.48.11/13558/133/emo/11xl6%5B1%5D.gif
Please visit or join us at;


Always Eunhyuk Indo

&

The first SHINeeELF world~
SHINeeELF world

and visit my cyworld~
::my cy::


new~~
I made a new blog ^ ^
Please visit <3
need a little time :]

... gomawoo ... http://209.85.48.11/13558/133/emo/bow.gif

!! Please participate! !!








5.03.2009

[CY] Donghae’s Cyworld Update 2009.05.02

내 형 ....이특...^^

김향숙 2009.05.02 01:36스크랩:507



나 와 서 생 활 을 한 지 12 년 . . .

정 말 좋 은 사 람 을 만 났 다 .

사 실 특 이 형 글 을 보 며 눈 물 을 흘 렷 다 .

인 정 한 다 귀 찮 게 하 는 사 실 을 . . .

하 지 만 난 형 이 없 으 면 안 된 다 .

지 금 까 지 여 기 까 지 올 수 있 었 던 것 도 형 이 잇 기 에 가 능 한 일 이 다 .

울 면 같 이 울 어 주 고 웃 으 면 같 이 웃 어 주 는 특 이 형 .

자 기 이 익 보 다 는 남 을 먼 저 생 각 하 고 하 나 라 도 더 주 려 고 하 는 특 이 형 .

방 송 할 때 보 면 대 단 하 다 .

아 시 겠 지 만 센 스 가 장 난 이 아 니 다 ^ ^

가 끔 은 분 위 기 를 이 상 하 게 할 때 도 있 지 만 .

굴 하 지 않 고 덤 비 고 도 전 하 는 특..^^

나 이 4 0먹 고 5 0 먹 어 도 형 믿 고 갈 께 ^ ^

사랑혀요!!형님!!

외 로 워 마 요 형 님 . . . 옆 에 서 계 속 말 걸 꺼 니 깐 ^ ^

앞 으 로 1 0 년 더 잘 부 탁 해 용 ^ ^

슈주 리더 이특!!누구보다 강한 이특!! 당신은 진정한 손가락 왕!!^^

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


credits; Donghae`s cyworld


The trans is here~~:



My hyung... Leeteuk.. ^^
2009.05.02 01:36

user posted image

I've come out to live (on my own) for 12 years...

(I have) Met really good people.

Actually, I cried reading Teukie hyung's post.

This is a fact that I hate to admit...

But I really can't do without hyung.

To have been able to come this far, to be where I am now, is only possible because of hyung.

Teukie hyung cries with me when I cry, and laughs along when I laugh.

Teukie hyung thinks about others' interests before his own, and always wants to give more, no matter how little.

(He is) Really impressive on shows.

I already know that, but his talent is really not a joke^^

Even though there are times when he made the atmosphere awkward..

Teukie hyung never gives up, and courageously faces these challenges.. ^^

Even when I'm 40 years old, 50 years old, I will still believe in hyung^^

I love you!! Hyungnim!!

Hyungnim, don't feel lonely... Because I will always be at your side nagging^^

I leave my next 10 years in your hands^^

SuJu leader Eeteuk!! The strongest Eeteuk!! You are the true Finger King!!^^
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Cr: ONLYSJ13, 十三姨 @ KT私人公寓
Translated from Chinese to English by yurim_sj♥ @ SJ-World.net
Please credit if taking out, and do not add your own credits, thanks!

1 komentar:

... Let's Dance !! ...