This Blog made by Celestial a.k.a Choi Hee Chan. This BLOG is about anything about Super Junior(슈퍼주니어) oppa ^ ^. Hehe ^ ^;;. And If you want to take out a news or anything from here, please TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!. -ceL-

Read This First <3 [EDITED AT 2009.07.26]

Anyong,Hi5 Emoticon
Naneun Choi Hee Chan a.k.a ceL imnida.
. Please if you want to take out news or Super Junior's cy update, take out with full credits :]
. Or just wrote TAKKEN FROM.. {please, put the credits ya ^ ^, not funny if you don't put the credits T^T}
. Don't HOT LINK!
. Please credits ; www.superlovelyday.blogspot.com or link back[or, hee chan@superlovelyday *!!!! ^ ^!!!!*] <3



P.S: This blog really need your comment, so please give u'r comment. ^ ^
I think, just it, te, hihihi :] http://209.85.48.11/13558/133/emo/akhjdmayu.gif


... new update ...
hihihi ^ ^ http://209.85.48.11/13558/133/emo/11xl6%5B1%5D.gif
Please visit or join us at;


Always Eunhyuk Indo

&

The first SHINeeELF world~
SHINeeELF world

and visit my cyworld~
::my cy::


new~~
I made a new blog ^ ^
Please visit <3
need a little time :]

... gomawoo ... http://209.85.48.11/13558/133/emo/bow.gif

!! Please participate! !!








6.12.2009

[CY] Leeteuk's cyworld update 2009.06.10

2009.06.10 01:28 - Prison without bars



...Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
...Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
...Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
...Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
...Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
...Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
...Dormitory, hair salon, TV station..
..No longer know what hobbies are..No longer know what rest is..Where are all my friends?
..How you are supposed to play....(My) family members are probably living well, right?
..At some point, losing something while gaining another has become increasingly natural..
..But because I received these other things..the things I'll have to throw away from now on will increase..
..On rainy days like these..I have more thoughts..

Source: Leeteuk`s Cyworld.
Translated by Allyssa / yurim_sj♥ & Tea / vanilla.teaa @sj-world.net


-----


2009.06.10 01:44 - Angel Disease



..I am Leeteuk, an angel who lost his wings..
..I am Teukie Teukie Leeteuk, an angel who lost his wings with amnesia..
..On the day I was born, July 1st, rain fell..
..One angel was sent down to Earth..
..The greetings that I never failed to say..
..Just like how I unknowingly encircled myself in ourselves.. *
..But I would rather just remain confined..
..Because now, it's scary for me to go out..


Source: Leeteuk`s cyworld.
Translated by Tea / vanilla.teaa @sj-world.net




Note: * = I wasn't exactly sure how I should convey this in English. If anyone has a better translation than mine, please let me know! The original Korean is; "..나도 모르게 날 그 우리안에 가둬버린듯 싶다.."

2 komentar:

  1. i cant have a cyworld haha can you help me?? this is my email.. birenedimple@yahoo.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Me knows that I'm locked up in us like beorindeut that is the translation..

    BalasHapus

... Let's Dance !! ...